I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
RTL-SDR Blog R820T2 RTL2832U 1PPM TCXO SMA Software Defined Radio with 2x Telescopic Antenna
- Product Code: RTL-SDR Blog SDR-V3
- Availability: In Stock
- Includes 1x RTL-SDR Blog brand R820T2 RTL2832U 1PPM TCXO HF Bias Tee SMA Dongle (V3), 1x portable multipurpose dipole antenna set. Dipole set includes 1x dipole base with 60cm RG174, 2x 23cm to 1m telescopic antenna, 2x 5cm to 13cm telescopic antenna, 1x 3m RG173 extension cable, 1x flex tripod mount, 1x suction cup mount.
- Great for many applications including general radio scanning, air traffic control, public safety radio, ADSB, AIS, ACARS, trunked radio, P25 digital voice, POCSAG, weather balloons, APRS, NOAA APT weather satellites, radio astronomy, meteor scatter monitoring, DAB, or for use as a low cost panadapter with a traditional ham radio.
- Several improvements over generic brands including use of the R820T2 tuner, improved component tolerances, a 1 PPM temperature compensated oscillator (TCXO), SMA F connector, aluminium shielded case with thermal pad for passive cooling, activatable bias tee circuit and a much improved antenna set.
- Can tune from 500 kHz to 1.8 GHz and has up to 3.2 MHz of instantaneous bandwidth (2.4 MHz stable). (HF reception below 24 MHz in direct sampling mode).
- The multipurpose portable dipole kit is great for beginners! Use it either for terrestrial or satellite reception just by changing the orientation of the antenna. The mounts and extension cable allow you to temporarily place the antenna outside for improved reception.
This is an RTL-SDR software defined radio receiver with RTL2832U ADC chip, R820T2 tuner, 1PPM TCXO, SMA F connector and aluminium case with passive cooling. Tunes from 500 kHz to 1.7 GHz with up to 3.2 MHz of instantaneous bandwidth. (HF works in direct sampling mode - V.3 models and above only). Perfect for use as a computer based radio scanner with free software like SDR#, HDSDR, SDR-Radio, Linrad, GQRX or SDR Touch on Android. Works on Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android and even embedded Linux computers like the Raspberry Pi.
Great for many applications including general radio scanning, monitoring air traffic control, public safety, ADS-B aircraft radar, marine AIS, ACARS, trunked radio, P25/MotoTRBO digital voice, POCSAG, weather balloons, APRS, NOAA APT and Meteor M2 weather satellites, radio astronomy, DAB, or for use as a low cost panadapter with a standard ham radio.
Includes two telescopic antennas with magnetic mount. The short antenna is perfect for ADS-B when collapsed and works up to around 230 MHz when extended. The larger antenna is perfect for frequencies between 230 MHz down to 50 MHz. You can improve reception and stability of the large antenna by placing the magnetic base on any metal plate such as a cookie tin lid. For custom antennas note that this dongle has an SMA F connector (not RP-SMA).
This model has several improvements over other models. It uses the improved R820T2 tuner, has a 1PPM TCXO (2 PPM initial offset, 1 PPM temperature drift), has improved component tolerances and an SMA F connector. It also comes with a software activatable bias-tee circuit for powering external devices such as LNA's and active antennas.
Requires USB 2.0 (works on most USB 3.0 ports, but we cannot guarantee it to work on all so please ensure your PC has a USB 2.0 port just in case). Installation on Windows is simple, please Google for the free RTL-SDR Quickstart Guide for installation instructions.