I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
YARD Stick One - Sub-1GHz, Half-Duplex Wireless Transceiver
- Product Code: YARD Stick One
- Availability: In Stock
YARD (Yet Another Radio Dongle) Stick One can transmit or receive digital wireless signals at frequencies below 1 GHz. It uses the same radio circuit as the popular IM-Me. The radio functions that are possible by customizing IM-Me firmware are now at your fingertips when you attach YARD Stick One to a computer via USB.
- half-duplex transmit and receive
- official operating frequencies: 300-348 MHz, 391-464 MHz, and 782-928 MHz
- unofficial operating frequencies: 281-361 MHz, 378-481 MHz, and 749-962 MHz
- modulations: ASK, OOK, GFSK, 2-FSK, 4-FSK, MSK
- data rates up to 500 kbps
- Full-Speed USB 2.0
YARD Stick One comes with RfCat firmware installed, courtesy of atlas. RfCat allows you to control the wireless transceiver from an interactive Python shell or your own program running on your computer. YARD Stick One also has CC Bootloader installed, so you can upgrade RFCat or install your own firmware without any additional programming hardware. An antenna is not included. ANT500 is recommended as a starter antenna for YARD Stick One.
Originally based on the ToorCon 14 Badge design, YARD Stick One has several featured not previously seen in CC1111 platforms
- SMA connector for external antennas such as ANT500
- receive amplifier for improved sensitivity
- transmit amplifier for higher output power
- strong RF performance across the entire operating frequency range
- low pass filter for elimination of harmonics when operating in the 800 and 900 MHz bands
- antenna port power control for compatibility with antenna port accessories designed for HackRF One
- GoodFET-compatible expansion and programming header
- GIMME-compatible programming test points